Career Jam is an innovative and inspirational workforce development approach to promote our region’s business and organization to our future workforce.
Career Jam connects local employers from diverse industries with area students through virtual learning activities. This experience inspires our youth, while exposing educators and families to promising careers in our region.
Geared to “tap the minds” of our future workforce, we reinforce that every skill level and career choice can be employed here. 16 Career Clusters in our area:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics